Moroccan oil is one of the most effective products in the cosmetic industry. It is produced from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is endemic to Morocco.
This oil is valued around the world for its cosmetic and various medicinal properties. It contains 80% of the essential fatty acids that are helpful in fighting against skin inflammations and helps in skin softening. It has vital nutrients that are essential in moisturizing the skin and toning the hair.
Benefits of Moroccan Oil include:
- Effective against rheumatism and healing of burns.
- Helps to treat wrinkles and scaly, dry skin effectively.
- Protects the collagen in the skin.
- Helps to fight against free radicals.
- Rich in essential fatty acids and is one of the best solutions for moisturizing the skin.
- Helps to reduce the stretch marks on the skin.
- Reduces the visibility of scars and blemishes.
- Increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Helps to tone the skin and reduce wrinkles on the face and neck area.
- Helps to balance the sebum production in the skin.
- Will not leave any greasy content to block the pores.
- Assists in the reduction of spots and pimples in the skin.
- An effective remedy for eczema, psoriasis, and neurodermatitis.
- Helpful in curing corneas and cuticles.
During an aromatherapy massage using massage oil or lotion that contains essential oils, you inhale these essential oil molecules or absorb them through your skin. They are thought to promote beneficial changes in your mind and body by affecting the limbic system, a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system.
Each essential oil used in aromatherapy is said to have different properties. For example, some calm and make you feel relaxed while others energize.
Use of therapeutic essential oils in massage may be beneficial for the following conditions:
- Dementia symptoms
- Menstrual pain
- Supportive care for people with conditions such as cancer
The Kinesio Taping® Method is a rehabilitative taping technique that is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It also provides extended soft tissue manipulation to prolong the benefits of manual therapy administered within the clinical setting.
Latex-free and wearable for days at a time, Kinesio-Taping is safe for populations ranging from pediatric to geriatric, and successfully treats a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and other medical conditions.
The Kinesio® Taping Method is a therapeutic taping technique not only offering you the support you’re looking for but also rehabilitates the affected condition as well.
Kinesio Tape can be applied in hundreds of ways and has the ability to re-educate the neuromuscular system, reduce pain and inflammation, optimize performance, prevent injury and promote good circulation and healing, and assist in returning the body to homeostasis.